Location: Kanturk, Co Cork
Terms: Permanent / Full Time
Payment: €30,000 – €40,000 – Depending on Experience
TG Lenihan & Co Ltd was established in 2003. We provide a range of engineering services across commercial, industrial and private residential sectors. The Ethos in the company is to provide fast, efficient and cost-effective engineering services for our valued customers.
We are currently seeking an Engineering Technician / Architectural Technologist with 3+ years’ experience to join our team.
The role will involve:
• Liaising with Engineering Team and preparing detailed construction drawings
• Management of the Building Control Management System (BCMS) during construction phase of new builds.
• Assisting team in fulfilling the role of Assigned Certifier under new Building Control Amendment Regulations (BCAR)
• Preparing Planning Applications
• Preparing Disabled Access Applications
• Preparing Fire Certificate Applications
• Surveying and Setting Out
Required & Preferred Skills Set:
• Minimum Level 7 qualification (Level 8 preferred) in Engineering / Architecture / Architectural Technology;
• Minimum 3 Years work experience in relevant field;
• Proficient AutoCAD user;
• Experience with AutoDesk Revit and Solid Works would be advantageous;
• Experience with Surveying Instruments;
• Experience in working with Irish Building Regulations;
• Good spoken and written English required;
• Strong communication skills;
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to progress their career in the construction & engineering sector.